PDA

View Full Version : Connection problems using HM

braque90
05-18-2009, 08:56 AM
Been working with HM for quite some time now and really like the program....that is untill last weekend. I think it was friday when I was playing and my internetconnection failed. This seemed weird bacause this happens allmost never. After resetting my pc inet was running smoothly again, untill I again started importing by HM. after that I didn't start it that night again (lifetilt was comintg up :)) and waited till saturdaynight to try it again. Within 5 minutes my connection was lost again :(sunday same story so then I was sure the problem is related to HM). I allready downloaded the last update (after which the HUD doesn't pop up but that's prob. just a matter of reselecting folders or something) and after that unfortunately the same problem keeps apearing (lost of inet connection within 5 minutes).

Didn't see this question in the FAQ and hope I'm posting it in the right place. Anybody knows what's up?

morny
05-18-2009, 05:59 PM
HM defintely wouldnt cause this problem, it dosent do anything to change any of these type of settings so its probably just coincidence. Id try calling your tech support for the router/internet