PDA

View Full Version : Hud question if bug and import problem

lildude21
05-18-2009, 03:48 AM
i want to know what the stat 2B is i see people with it and i can't figure out what it is.

Also am i suppose to have a just flat continuation bet stat or a donk bet stat, i only have flop CB, turn CB ect, same with donk bet just each street. Just curious if i should have a just CB or Donk bet.

Also i tried importing a config from the share your config section. I successfully imported it from my desktop after i downloaded it. It shows up in my drop down list on Holdem manager player preference choose your configuration.

When i select the one i have imported everything is right then i leave it selected and hit apply and OK and it does nothing it goes back to my default config that i set up. I am wondering why that is

morny
05-18-2009, 06:36 PM
Dont know of a stat called 2b, maybe someone added there own abbreviation and in which case id imagine its Double Barrell also known as turn cbet

I cant see any reason why would mix flop turn and river cbet into 1 stat, it would IMO be useless and youd need to look at each cbet individually based on that street

You probaly didnt tick the correct tick boxes or have a conflict, see this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135