PDA

View Full Version : New release won't allow me to export hands ?

mjk3423
05-18-2009, 12:37 AM
Hello HEM Team,

First -- thank you for your great product and your support. You guys are awesome.

My questions:
When I updated to 1.08.04, I could no longer see hands in the Tourney tabs. I read on the forum that I need to create a new database by exporting current hands into it.

When I try to export the hands, I get this error:
Error reading data: ERROR: 54001: stack depth limit exceeded

I searched this error on your forum and you had recommend to that particular user for him to re-install the newest release. I tried this and it didn't solve the problem.

I also tried Vacuum and Analzying the database but received an error and a message to do it manually. I followed the instructions in your manual vacuum guide and that didn't seem to do anything?

Please let me know what I should do... I'd love to look over my hands again even if I have to go back to the previous version.

Thanks for your help!
Michael

morny
05-18-2009, 05:53 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

mjk3423
05-20-2009, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the reply. Any ideas when Roy will respond? I'm still shut out of using the program until I find the fix for exporting hands and creating a new database.

morny
05-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Sorry for the delay ive reminded Roy about this and hell be along shortly

fabio
05-21-2009, 02:37 PM
Please try a reindex via pgAdmin (use the documentation on how to manually vacuum to get there).

If that doesnt work, please create a new database and reimport the hands from the archive folder you setup