PDA

View Full Version : My HUD is not working

nauty
05-17-2009, 10:46 PM
My HUD is not working. Although my hands download just fine to HEM, the HUD never comes up. When I click on "Start Auto Import", an error message appears. The title of the pop up reads "Xenocode Virtual Appliance Runtime" and the actual message itself reads "This application has encountered an error: 0xD0000135. Please contact the publisher of this application for more information." This same message appears when I click "relaunch HUD". Finally, when I click "HMHud.exe (which is red, and I don't know if this should be the case), a long error message appears with a title of "HMHud.exe - Unable to locate DLL" and a lng message stating "The dynamic link library gdiplus.dll could not be found in the specified path C:/Program files . . . "
Other answers are posted below

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
I am playing primarily on Absolute, but the HUD doesn't appear on Full Tilt either
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes. When I click this, an error message appears. The title of the pop up reads "Xenocode Virtual Appliance Runtime" and the actual message itself reads "This application has encountered an error: 0xD0000135. Please contact the publisher of this application for more information." However, even though this error message appears, the hands do seem to be automatically imported into Holdem Manager.
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
I don't know how to do this
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
I don't know how to find "table manager". It never opens up when I begin playing poker.
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
I am using Windows 2000
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

morny
05-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Can you follow these instructions:

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while