PDA

View Full Version : Microgaming Archive - 1902 Fixed

johncc
08-09-2011, 07:43 AM
I see this has been introduced can u tell me what it does please, as at present I use a batch file for this process, so can i get rid of my process?

fopah
08-09-2011, 10:53 AM
If the file is larger than 2mb and the poker client has been closed for more than 15 minutes the gamehistory.dat is archived. Next time you play a new gamehistory.dat will be created that can be imported.

johncc
08-09-2011, 11:03 AM
so to get it to archive I have to leave the client open for 15 mins also the file has to exceed 2mb, I hope this isn't true as i archive mine everyday size doesnt matter.

So if i close the client it won't get archived??? Nor will it if the file is less than 2mb

Tell me its not true

RDB
08-09-2011, 11:33 AM
You do not need to leave the client open - the 15 minutes is actually in reference to the time that the file was last modified. The files gets archived when more than 2mb and older than 15 minutes. The .dat files only get archived when the client is closed and not while it is open.

Sarek
08-09-2011, 11:35 AM
1) You play in Microgaming, DAT file collects hands and became bigger and bigger.
2) Then it becames > 2 MB. You can continue to play as long as you want.
3) If after this you close pokerclient, but leave autoimport running and wait some time (declared is 15 minutes, but last night I saw that on 36th min) - HM moves DAT file to archive. This only happens when pokerclient is not running!
4) You can close HM at this time and restart it - result will be the same.
5) When you run pokerclient again - it will create new empty DAT file
6) Now see (1)