PDA

View Full Version : Issue with HUD stats

LostCause
05-17-2009, 08:30 PM
I have created a new HUD config called FTOmaha. I enabled the Use Multiple Panels option.

Now when I try to move any row of stats all of the other player’s stats move as well. Not just the stats of the player that I am trying to move.

Also, is there a way to setup the HUD with out having to sit at a table and play?
It is very difficult trying to move the stats around and play at the same time.

morny
05-18-2009, 06:26 PM
Do you mean if your at a 6max table and you move your stats the other 5 peoples stats move or do you mean if you move seat 1 on the 1st table all the seats 1 move.

If you want to move the stats individually then hold down ctrl while dragging. It tells you this in a popup when you enable it

LostCause
05-18-2009, 06:46 PM
Do you mean if your at a 6max table and you move your stats the other 5 peoples stats move

Yes, that is exactly what is happening. At a full ring table if I move one players stats all of the other players at the table stats move as well.

I don't remember seeing the info about holding the ctrl key.

Thank you.

Also; is there a way to setup the HUD without having to sit and play while trying to adjust the stats?

morny
05-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Sorry forgot to ask that question, no you need to be sitting, if you sit out though you can still configure it once the hud is showing, you could also drop to micro level to adjust the hud where a lack of concentration wont cost as much