PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars HUD not showing for one of the players

Romeo83
08-12-2008, 11:37 AM
I have my holdem manager set up for pokerstars and everything works fine. The only problem is that the HUD doesn't show stats for the bottom right player in 6max.
It's like that on every table. 5 players have stats, the bottom right player never does.

Any ideas ?

morny
08-12-2008, 12:45 PM
You probably have "Fix My Stats Position" selected in Hud Options > Player Preferences. Untick it if you have.

If that dosent solve it please attach your holdemmanager.config file and the prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder

Romeo83
08-12-2008, 03:46 PM
Here's a picture of what I mean, the bottom right player doesn't have hud stats.
Disabling "Fix My Stats Position" didn't help.

I'll upload my config and prefs later tomorrow.

Romeo83
08-12-2008, 06:44 PM
my configs as you requested

morny
08-12-2008, 08:04 PM
I copied your config files to mine and played on stars and with those files it worked fine for me. The only difference is im using the newest version so please upgrade http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01t.exe and if its still happening then email me at morny@holdemmanager.net and well arrange a teamviewer session and i can have a look

Romeo83
08-13-2008, 10:49 AM
It works if I choose to "hide hero stats", then instead of my own stats I get the missing bottom-right player stats. Had to rearrange the HUD abit, but it's a satisfying result.