PDA

View Full Version : Variety of HUD observations and bugs(?)

Changer
08-09-2011, 01:46 AM
I spent a few hours experimenting with the HUD on pokerstars yesterday, and these were my findings. I apologize if some of this has been brought up before. I also apologize if some of these options already exist and I am just too dense to find them.

Abbv. Name is way too long. In HM1 we were able to choose I think only 3 letters. With the names so long, my HUD does not fit on the screen. (I know this has been mentioned in another thread)
The note icon is HUGE, Please make it smaller (or give an option) like it was in HM1 (I know this has been mentioned also)
If I click the * to color code a player, then how do I turn that color totally off (not switch to a different color). During my experimenting, I gave a few players colors/icons and now I can’t turn the color off. Also, please make the * smaller (related to point 2)
The HUD cannot hang off the edge of the window. In HM1 this was possible and enabled me to fit my entire HUD on the screen.
Every time I hover over hero name in the HUD, I get the following error popping up: “Microsoft .NET Framework. Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.” There is a whole bunch more info if I click details. If I click continue, everything seems to work fine, but it sure is annoying to have that constantly popping up.
What happened to the window that lists all the tables I’m on, how much won/loss, avg. pot size, etc.? I liked to use this window to quickly switch between certain tables. It also gave the system tray icon that kept track of the session’s total hands and winnings.
Speaking of the system tray, where is the option to have HM2 minimize to the system tray?
How do I add average pot size on the table HUD (right above the winner of the last 3 hands) like I could in HM1?
Is it possible to have Table Ninja launch automatically when I start up the HUD (this was an option in HM1)?

udbrky
08-09-2011, 03:44 PM
Does 5 happen with every hud? Try uninstalling and reinstalling microsoft dot net 4.0

You can add the ave pot size in main popups - table stats. Make sure it's for the hud you use, you can set it for different huds differently.

You can add the app launcher widget on the home screen to launch apps. There's a configuration to have them launch when HM2 launches

Thank you, the rest have been written up.

Changer
08-09-2011, 08:36 PM
Thanks for the response. I will look into number 5 some more later today.

You can add the app launcher widget on the home screen to launch apps. There's a configuration to have them launch when HM2 launches

Yes, I did find this. But the problem is many times I want to start up HM just to do some analysis. I don't need Table Ninja to start up if I'm not going to play. I only need Table Ninja to start if I start up the HUD. Is there an option to make it start automatically when I start up auto import (the way it worked in HM1)?

netsrak
08-10-2011, 03:57 AM
5. should be fixed with the latest update. I had it with older releases too.