PDA

View Full Version : I'm pretty sure HUD isn't working right , but I'm new to this software ;)

nick1click
05-17-2009, 02:19 PM
Hey everyone, I just downloaded the trial of this software but am planning on buying it once the 15 days are up if I can get everything working.
Little bit of background, I am running windows 7 but I don't think that is causing the problem, as everything else seems to be working.

Anyway, my problem is that when the HUD shows up it starts from zero hands every time. For example I have a couple hundred hands on myself already in Hold'em manager but every time I start a game it starts my hud display back at zero hands. I can still access everyone's stats over all my games in the other window but it is a little annoying that I can't see hands I've accumulated against villains in the HUD.

I've searched around in the HUD Options menu and haven't seen anything that would do this (the hud filters window is set to allow everything).

Is this just how hold'em managers hud works? Or is something going wrong here?

Thanks

nick1click
05-17-2009, 06:11 PM
It seems to even reset my stats whenever pokerstars changes my table... any idea?

morny
05-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Is this for you or for all the villains, HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons

1) Alot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself

2) Alot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumalated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since youve such a big sample and so there not very useful

3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table.

4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

nick1click
05-17-2009, 09:57 PM
Oh, ok, wow. I feel stupid. Thanks ;)