PDA

View Full Version : Omaha manager

adune
05-17-2009, 10:23 AM
I just paid for omaha manager thinking it would be relatively easy to get started. But the lack of information is amazing. Its like omaha manager is easy to pay for, but everything regarding how to get it working is super secret.
Even the FAQ has no results when searching for "omaha"
I had to google for info and most useful thing i found was some poor guy looking for same kind of information on Yahoo! Answers with no results.

Anyway:
I paid for the pro package - $65 cause i already got HEM. I thought I'd use the "Try" untill i receive my serial.
But it didnt import. So i thought maybe i needed soem extra install for omaha support. I'm was just guessing at this point. What do i know.
Even though i downloaded from the link i was directed to after paying for omaha version. Everything looked very Holdem'ish.

So by google search i found RVg72 or something linking for a program OmahaUpdate.exe - now my program said it stopped working may 7th.
I tried registering with my HEM serial - still same. Cant even use it for holdem now.

I have no idea what to install and what not to install. And where to find the stuff to install. And i have no idea where to find information about what to install. Jesus christ its tilting me.

How hard would it be to write like a 10 step guide or something. You dont need to make all the screenshots and stuff - just take 5min and write the guide and redirect the users to it after paying for omaha. If you already did: stop hiding it. and please write the link.
If you didnt: write it here - now - and put it on the site afterwards.

Regards,

adune
05-17-2009, 02:11 PM
Aight Fixed

Fix: dont be impatient like me. Just wait for the serial in mail and Roy will give you a brief and very simple way to get it going. And forgot about getting the trial to work afaik.