PDA

View Full Version : Winamax.fr, only import errors.

Darkyz
08-08-2011, 02:22 PM
Hi,

just started today with winamax.fr. Quite experienced HM user, just updated to 1.11.07b Using windows Vista, configured right file etc, winamax.fr settings are in English, but hm only gives me import errors. HUD is not working subsequently, Table Manager sees the table but does'nt see any action at it. Please assist.

Saved file is in notepad and looks good:
Winamax Poker - CashGame - HandId: #1660784-577-1312826704 - Holdem no limit (0.25€/0.50€) - 2011/08/08 20:05:04 UTC
Table: 'Saint-Joseph' 5-max (real money) Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: karatetigre (49.75€)
Seat 2: Kery Prophez (50€)
Seat 3: Maillon (110.63€)
Seat 4: Hero (50€)
Seat 5: lasduvolant (13.92€)
*** ANTE/BLINDS ***
Maillon posts small blind 0.25€
Hero posts big blind 0.50€
Dealt to Hero [Kd 8c]
*** PRE-FLOP ***
lasduvolant folds
karatetigre raises 1€ to 1.50€
Kery Prophez folds
Maillon folds
Hero folds
karatetigre collected 2.25€ from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2.25€ | No rake
Seat 1: karatetigre won 2.25€
Seat 2: Kery Prophez (button) folded on the pre-flop
Seat 3: Maillon (small blind) folded on the pre-flop
Seat 4: Hero (big blind) folded on the pre-flop
Seat 5: lasduvolant folded on the pre-flop

netsrak
08-09-2011, 04:21 AM
Please create a new database for a test and try again.

Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

Darkyz
08-09-2011, 09:19 AM
Please check your windows regional settings (under control panel). Are you using a non standard setting for the date / currency formats?
If you change it to english (usa) and try to import the hands - does it work?

That is shown by the icon in the right bottom of the taskbar to the left of the pictograms right? That is in english, United States.
If not, please explain further how to get there to check it, my vista version is in dutch.

Just tried it with a new database, but nothing has changed. Also tried a different format (Sit&Go), same story.

EDIT:
Think i found what you mean. In control panel->clock, language and region-> country settings, I changed the country to English (US). Doesnt make a difference for Winamax.

Patvs
08-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Country settings/Location can stay in "Nederland"
In the Region & Language--> Formats tab--> change the format to English (United States)

Which PostgreSQL version are you using?

Darkyz
08-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Country settings/Location can stay in "Nederland"
In the Region & Language--> Formats tab--> change the format to English (United States)

Which PostgreSQL version are you using?

I am using version 8.3 of Postgres.
In dutch the regional settings are like this: Klok, taal en regio-> landinstellingen, heb ik nu zowel 'indelingen' (had ik al gedaan) en nu net ook 'beheer' op Engels (verenigde staten) staan. Nog steeds hetzelfde probleem. Locatie staat op Nederland

Edit: just downloaded and installed 8.4, stopped the 8.3 server and started 8.4 server, restarted computer.
Tried winamax again but problem stays.

Does it make any difference how are the settings of my tables at winamax? For example i put the chat off.

netsrak
08-11-2011, 04:34 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Darkyz
08-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Ok did that, waiting for response. Thanks for the help!