PDA

View Full Version : wrong table position

acme003
08-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Hi.

I installed the last update for mintedpoker. For 1-2 days the 4 table was working fine. Now it will not rearrange the position I set in preferences. This also happened after a while with some of the 6 max table.

Please assist.

BR,
Andrei

netsrak
08-09-2011, 04:14 AM
configure the preferred seating of your Pokerclient and the seating preferences in HM accordingly
* open one Table, play at least one hand
* move the stats with the right mouse key to the correct positions
* Table manager -> Table -> Save positions
* Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats being moved to the correct positions.

See our preferred seating FAQ:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/Preferred+Seating

acme003
08-09-2011, 11:45 AM
netsrak thank you for your post.
I'm been using HM for years so I know how to configure it :)
The problem is that the seating preferences are not working anymore!!!
I set if (4 max) at no2 for example, but when I join the table I'm no 1, and the stats will stay the same even after 50 hands. They will not re-position for the no 2 that is set in preferences.

Patvs
08-09-2011, 09:43 PM
Right-click on the table name in TableManager and manually set the number of seats to 4.

acme003
08-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Right-click on the table name in TableManager and manually set the number of seats to 4.

Doh! I've done this! Anything else?

netsrak
08-11-2011, 04:29 AM
Does it work when manually changing the table size?
I have seen another report about it so it might be a bug.
Please mail us screenshots of the table and the table manager with link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.com

acme003
08-11-2011, 10:58 AM
My OP wasn't clear, I'm sorry about that.
I'll send a screenshot.

Important! The first day after I updated HM and selected 4-max manually the HUD was working OK.
After that it stopped working.

acme003
08-13-2011, 04:41 AM
Dear netsrak,

I've send 3 e-mails now to support. I added a link to this thread and even said "Important! The first day after I updated (.07b) HM and selected 4-max manually the HUD was working OK.
After a day or 2 it stopped working."

Guess what your 2 colleagues replied :

Right-click on the tablename in TableManager and manually change it to 4-seats.

They had 3 screenshots, this thread, etc. and this is the support I'm getting.
Are you even trying to help?

I understand that English is not my first language and maybe is not your first, but if something is not clear you can ask, not just give standard answers.

I waste my time trying to help solving a bug, the screen shots etc. with the full knowledge that this will not be fixed for months and apparently the support people here are "wasting" no more then 20 seconds to give me a standard reply and not read the full e-mail.

I'm really disappointed.

Patvs
08-13-2011, 11:36 AM
We have a bug report on this now.
It will be fixed in a future update.