PDA

View Full Version : just bought it

present danger
05-17-2009, 03:24 AM
hello,i just bought hold em manager.i allready had download the trial version 0ne year ago,at that time everything worked.
one year later after bying en registering,i am trying to import and it doesnt do it,wat can i do?,i've tried almost everything.

morny
05-17-2009, 07:16 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

present danger
05-18-2009, 10:35 AM
hello,

im sorry for not giving the information you need to have to solf this problem,im from the netherlands and to explain my problem in youre language is a bit to difficult for me,a friend af mine has got hold em manager also and when he is having an problem he sends an e-mail to fabio and fabio is solving his problem directly on his computer,could this be a possebillity for me??

kind regards,
max aka present danger

present danger
05-18-2009, 10:39 AM
hello,

i forgot to tell you that im a regular player on full tilt, i have not tryed anything in FAQ,my OS i dont understand,and 1 year ago ive used this program on everest poker and it has worked there.

morny
05-18-2009, 06:00 PM
Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread