PDA

View Full Version : Deleting Hand

etant39
05-16-2009, 06:16 PM
I was trying to delete some hands out of HM from a specific date. When I try to purge the hands from that day, I get an error message that says "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit the application will close immediately. StartIndex cannot be less than zero. Paramater name: startIndex." If I hit continue it freezes the program.

Once I do manage to delete this date, will it be completely gone from HM? If I were to export all my hands from HM will the hands played on this date be gone?
(I am confused on this because HM says that the Purge Hands option will tell HM which hands should be completely purged from the database and that the hands won't be in report results but will still appear in HUD stats until the Cache Rebuilder is complete.)

morny
05-16-2009, 06:45 PM
When you get startindex = 0 its basically telling one of the required tickboxes or options wasnt selected so check all the filters and make sure something is selected for each area.

Basically the stats will be gone from reports/hands/graph etc but it wont be gone from the hud/players tab until we get the cachrebuilder implemented or else you export and reimport the hands

etant39
06-05-2009, 09:12 PM
Now when I select all the filters it is not deleting any hands. It keeps saying zero hands deleted.

morny
06-06-2009, 11:48 AM
Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net