PDA

View Full Version : Add stats (aggression factor) to opponents summary tab

Changer
08-08-2011, 12:10 AM
How do I add stats to the opponents summary tab? Specifically, how do I add aggression factor? I see when I right click I can turn on or off the stats that are already available, but I can't find aggression factor anywhere. Only aggression percent is available. Thanks.

Sarek
08-08-2011, 10:05 AM
Request sent to developers.

rayjamesdayton
04-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Request sent to developers.

And what did the developers say?

Patvs
04-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Being able to add ANY stat to the opponents--> summaries a a feature request ticket: HM-4453

redicerap
08-28-2012, 03:25 AM
anything new here??

netsrak
08-28-2012, 04:33 AM
Its still an open feature request in the queue. We don't have any ETA for it.

Rocko
08-31-2012, 11:40 PM
Damn 1 year gone by and still the same shitty stats in opponents tabs. :mad:

Patvs
09-01-2012, 09:17 PM
6 months have gone by since I wrote this up as a feature request: HM-4453, but the ticket still hasn't been picked up.
I'll bump the ticket, and instead of asking for the ability to add ANY stat, push for the requested stats to be added.

Do you have a specific stat(s) you'd like to add to opponents summary tab?

Rocko
09-01-2012, 09:34 PM
6 months have gone by since I wrote this up as a feature request: HM-4453, but the ticket still hasn't been picked up.
I'll bump the ticket, and instead of asking for the ability to add ANY stat, push for the requested stats to be added.

Do you have a specific stat(s) you'd like to add to opponents summary tab?

Well the RFI for positions would be awesome in sng. There are certain stats that are more usefull in cash than in sng and vicebersa, right now there are the same stats both for tournies and cash games

Patvs
09-01-2012, 10:36 PM
I've added your comments to the ticket.

08-15am
07-17-2013, 03:52 AM
Please update the priority of this request.

Adding stats like bb/100 and ev bb/100 would really improve the report!

zachvac
10-02-2013, 07:28 AM
Bump. It's seriously a joke how un-user friendly hem 2 is if you want to do anything the developers didn't forsee what you want to do. I've really enjoyed its basic functionality but I've been recommending everyone who asks against getting hem2 if they ever actually do any work on their own game because of this kind of thing. I don't see how hard it can be to allow us to customize this report with the same stats we can for our own hands. First of all I don't want to have to have the developers hand-code a stat every time I want to make a minor inquiry into some things and second I honestly don't want my opponents to get to see the results of the things I look into for free either.

udbrky
10-02-2013, 11:21 AM
This is under discussion.

The best way to review players is to make them the active player and use reports and filters. Adding stats to Opponents won't change that.

zachvac
10-02-2013, 05:01 PM
This is under discussion.

The best way to review players is to make them the active player and use reports and filters. Adding stats to Opponents won't change that.

I prefer looking at how the average player reacts to certain things as well. For example the cbet/fold to cbet stuff is awesome. I can do some filters on different board textures and see how often the average reg in my games is barreling different runouts and giving up vs. barrels on different runouts. But just as the latest example I wanted to do the same type of analysis on how often they bet vs. a missed cbet on various runouts or how they react to a ch/r from the pfr and currently that is impossible.

udbrky
10-02-2013, 06:04 PM
I passed along your comments in our discussion.

rowhousepd
11-12-2013, 03:27 AM
+1

fozzy71
11-12-2013, 11:10 AM
You can do it via PGAdmin or using RangeMeister as explained in this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/185/heads-up-sng/script-analyze-population-tendency-hem-1212650/) then research them in any of the other reports where you have a lot more flexibility with the filters and all stats available to you. Note: you will need a hi-spec machine with lots of RAM if you have a large database with lots of villains/hands.

F2012
01-18-2014, 04:01 PM
You can do it via PGAdmin or using RangeMeister as explained in this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/185/heads-up-sng/script-analyze-population-tendency-hem-1212650/) then research them in any of the other reports where you have a lot more flexibility with the filters and all stats available to you. Note: you will need a hi-spec machine with lots of RAM if you have a large database with lots of villains/hands.

While this is a solution to the problem, it's A) not for everybody (I don't have a hi-spec machine for example) and B) it seems pretty complicated (it probably isn't but for the casual user it does not seem very accessable/easy). I'm sorry for bumping this thread as everybody at the HM Support is probably thinking "Not this again", but to me it's kind of an issue that we can't add stats to the Player Summaries. Why are we able to add stats to Reports but aren't we able to do the same with Player Summaries? It would be really beneficial, like already has been said, to see how the general population reacts to certain plays.

Are there any plans on updating this? I can't imagine that there are so little people bothered by this, sure there must be more bothered than the people ITT and in the thread fozzy linked?

fozzy71
01-19-2014, 03:56 PM
The Opponents tab works completely different than the Reports tabs so it we can't add the Stats Selection from the Reports to the Opponents tab. We have plans to make it easier for creating villain aliases but it is a low priority issue at this point as it affects a few of our more advanced users and we are working on some major projects that will be useful for a large portion of our customer base.

JCS
01-01-2015, 07:37 AM
It is honestly mind boggling that this ticket has been created in 2011, and here we are in 2015 and nothing has been done. Dozens of threads have been created for this (look for HM-4453 site:forums.holdemmanager.com in google), in addition, I'm sure, to the X people who wanted it, read the forum and didn't bother to ask themselves, and somehow this is still considered "low priority". If you're not going to implement it ever, just say it once and for all, so long time HEM users like me can switch once and for all to a new product (after all you own PT4 too now I heard, so you won't care too much).

Mariners
01-01-2015, 09:44 AM
It is honestly mind boggling that this ticket has been created in 2011, and here we are in 2015 and nothing has been done. Dozens of threads have been created for this (look for HM-4453 site:forums.holdemmanager.com in google), in addition, I'm sure, to the X people who wanted it, read the forum and didn't bother to ask themselves, and somehow this is still considered "low priority". If you're not going to implement it ever, just say it once and for all, so long time HEM users like me can switch once and for all to a new product (after all you own PT4 too now I heard, so you won't care too much).

+1

fozzy71
01-01-2015, 11:53 AM
There are no short-term plans to add more stats to the Opponents tab.