PDA

View Full Version : Changing colors of lines in graphs?

Patvs
05-16-2009, 04:53 PM
the cash winnings graphs is thick-green, cash EV winnings is thin-green
tournament winnings graphs is green, luck adjusted winnings is RED.

I love the RED colour line in the tournament graphs! It's so much easier to see where the red and green lines cross!

Any option to change my cash EV line into RED? (and change the current RED non-showdown winnings into some other colour) Or change all colours for that matter?

morny
05-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Sorry not possible at the moment

Patvs
05-16-2009, 10:01 PM
I found a solution on twoplustwo: might be useful for others who do a forum search on changing, color/colour, ev, graph, line

----

>also if anyone wants to change the color of the EV graph line so you can >distinguish it from the other (from HEM FAQ):

Close down Holdem Manager.
Go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config\HoldemManager.config
First backup the file in case you damage it. Then right click that file and choose Open With and choose Notepad. Scroll down until you see these 2 lines:

<setting name="GraphWinnings">True,DarkGreen,2,Solid</setting>
<setting name="GraphAllInEv">True,DarkGreen,1,Dash</setting>

<setting name="GraphRakeback">False,DarkBlue,1,Solid</setting>

You can change the colour’s DarkGreen to whatever colour suits, Red, Magenta, DarkBlue, Yellow, DarkOrange etc and you can also change the thickness of the line by changing the numbers 1 or 2 and lastly the appearance of the line by changing between Solid or Dash. After making the changes go to File > Save in notepad and then close it down and restart Holdem Manager.

morny
05-17-2009, 05:17 PM
I actually wrote that FAQ but removed that from the FAQ a while back since it didnt work anymore, Mike must have re-eanabled it so that it works again so thanks for letting me know

lostbear87
01-18-2010, 01:36 PM
Any plans to add an option to change the colours within the UI?

netsrak
01-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Please suggest it or vote for it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions