PDA

View Full Version : no cap hands version 1.11.07b

Jax9
08-07-2011, 07:16 PM
I just reformatted hd. I exported my entire DB form hm which tottled 500,000 hands before i zapped it. I reinstalled HM on new machine and imported the hands. When finished, it said 500,000 new hands imported. However, when I go to look at my hands in the Cash Games>Reports>Winnings Summary tab, i only see 400,000 hands.

I took a screen shot of my previous db on this tab before I reformatted. It is showing that everything is correct except the cap game hands, which I have 100k of.

I have all filters clear.

What happened? Thanks.

netsrak
08-08-2011, 03:36 AM
Please clear your filters (run Filters->clear) one time although it seems like no filters are defined.

Jax9
08-08-2011, 05:04 PM
as I mentioned in the original post, I have all filters cleared. Anything else I can do? Have you heard of this problem before of missing cap games?

There are also some hands that were tracked as Euro dollar hands which I have never played.

netsrak
08-09-2011, 04:07 AM
From your original post i thought you meant you have no filters set but it is very important to actively click on Filters -> clear once.
But if you did this and still don't see the hands we need to check it.
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.