PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manager causes lock ups

lkingnyc
05-16-2009, 04:23 PM
all is fine then suddenly my poker client freezes up ..... but the client isn't the issue it's HM ... I can't get HM to close easily. Once it has all is well ...

FRANKLY I SICK AND TIRED OF THE EVERY 3 MONTHS BULL SHIT WITH THIS PROGRAM .... I would have gladly paid $100-$200 more for a MORE STABLE PROGRAM !!!!!!!!

yes I know delete it and reinstall ...

morny
05-16-2009, 06:31 PM
What site is this for?

Try these steps http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=162

lkingnyc
05-17-2009, 02:37 PM
Frankly I hesitate to call this "LAG" ....

LAG would be a 5-7 sec incident of programs not responding ... then all is normal this is a everything is fine and then suddenly I can't do ANYTHING >...

I can walk away for 10 min and nothing has changed ... I then try to coax HM to exit and after that the poker client and my WINdows OS seems fine as if nothing happened ... and yes all of the above performance tweaks have been executed ....

I stand by my assertion that in all the programs I use daily this one has the highest level of maintenance ... between DB's getting corrupted or HM just being buggy or needing to be re-installed

I only use this because I like what the program can do I just really really really wish it was bulletproof ....

I will say the support is great ... but wouldn't you guys like to work less by not having to deal with these issues ?????

morny
05-17-2009, 06:05 PM
I dont have any issues with lag or freezing or corrupt databases, bugs yes but this is expected when using betas so much. Anyway email me to arrange a teamviewer session and see if i can check some settings to see if we can narrow down the cause of this