PDA

View Full Version : "minutes played" in session tab accurate for HU?

suitedeule
08-07-2011, 05:55 PM
Hi,
just wanted to calculate my hands/hour and im wondering if the "minutes played" column is accurate.
for example:
i join an empty table and wait -> does HEM start counting minutes here?
someone joins me, quits after a random amount of hands, i continue waiting at the table and later play the next opponent -> does HEM only count the minutes that i actually play or does HEM include the waiting time between both?

this would kinda screw things up since at stars the active table gets closed when the opponent leaves if i have a similar table open (and so HEM would leave the waiting time out of "minutes played"). if that is the case, is there any way to correctly calc hand/hour for stars HU?

fopah
08-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Hi,
The session starts when a hand history is played and ends a buffer time after the last hand history is played.(so any hand played within the buffer time will be in that session)

To change the buffer time close HM, go to the holdemmanager.config file from C:/Program Files/RVGSoftware/HoldemManager/Config folder and open it with notepad and change the following line in the file:

<setting name=�SessionTimeoutDuration�>30</setting> from 30 to whatever number you want.

suitedeule
08-08-2011, 06:48 AM
does 30 mean 30 seconds or 30 minutes?

will this change already played sessions or do i have to reimport the hands into a new database?

thanks!

netsrak
08-08-2011, 08:15 AM
Thats 30 minutes between the sessions. Changing this will have no effect on already played hands.