PDA

View Full Version : HEM Winnings under Cash Game Reports and Sessions is way off

bduncan13
08-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Still having the same problem when i go to view my Cash game stats after sessions etc, It feels like it is not taking all of my losses into account, or something. However, i have been right around breakeven in my cashier after like 7k hands, yet my total winnings is showing $300+

This is the similar case on all sites, winnings always goes up, never equivalent to my actual balance.

Is there somewhere we could communicate and maybe have you guys walk me through the fix? I'm running windows 7, HEM 1.11.07b, and am having difficulties with 3 different poker networks.

Just extremely irritating, after having a losing session and looking to HEM, showing me profit just doesnt add up and i would like to solve it!

netsrak
08-08-2011, 03:43 AM
Which site and gametype are you playing?
Are you playing euro tables or other currencies?

I think the best is if you send us the original hands: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

bduncan13
09-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Hi, figured id update this, i play on ipoker, and play in all diff currencies, USD, Euro, and Pound but it appears to be wrong on all currencies. I will send my HH's and hopefully we can get this figured out!

netsrak
09-14-2011, 04:29 AM
You need to add $(USD) and €(EUR) to your reports.
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/369/Multi+Currency