PDA

View Full Version : HUD thumbs down

smiffstarr
08-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Just wanted to share my thoughts on the newest version of HEM. I received my license yesterday and have been trying to become comfortable with the software since. I really enjoy the look and features of the new HEM client, but am disappointed in the new look HUD. The new HUD seems to junk up the table too much, especially if you are one to keep a lot of stats on your tables. Obviously lessening font size, etc are ways to adjust this "junky" look, but my problem is that I have set my HUD configuration to be exactly as it was in HEM v1, but it does not look nearly the same. The new ability to color code boxes around the players' stats may be a great feature to some, but to me it's an annoyance and I have yet to figure out how to remove the boxes around the players' stats. I wish there was a way to use HEM v1's HUD w/ HEM v2's client :eek:

Other than the HUD, I feel like there are so many tools for improvement within the new HEM and I hope can get this HUD situation figured out so I can actually play while using HEM v2 (can't stand how the HUD looks, so I'm sticking to HEM v1 until I can (hopefully) get it to look like it did in HEM v1).

Sarek
08-07-2011, 05:44 PM
How to remove color marks.
Our developres are working on it, but if you want a workaround right now, do this:
Open PGadmin, find there your DB and open the tree
Schemas - public - tables
find table named Players
right-click - View data - Filtered rows, set there
icon > 0
you will get only players with icons
find player you want to remove mark and set "icon" fileld (last column) as