PDA

View Full Version : Problem with activation software

shivas
05-16-2009, 12:10 PM
Hello,

Ive just bought holdemmanager small stakes, after a while i got an email with the serial code. When i startup holdemmanager and choose to register it accepted the serial code and asks me to activate the software. I choose one of the two options for machine profile (PC #1). After this the screen is busy for a long time telling me to be patient. After this i get the following error :

Could not activate licence at server.
1.Er is een time-out opgetreden voor de bewerking.

1.(got dutch windows translates to :theres been a time-out during the operation).

Ive got the option to copy details to clipboard but i dont know if it is smart to post this on a public forum. Right now i choose to activate later(still got 15days to do so).

I am pretty sure my internet connection is ok, as i am typing this from the same machine, also ive just been playing poker on it and browsing some sites. Im using windows XP sp3 fully updated. Could there be any problem with the activation server ?

Many thanks in advance.

shivas
05-16-2009, 12:16 PM
it has worked to activate 1.07, but right now ive got the same problem again after updating.

shivas
05-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Damnit now ive updated to 1.08 and i got the same problem again. Registering works but activating doesnt. Adding in windows firewall doesnt seem to be the solution, maybe i was just lucky it got trough that time. I keep getting error after a long time that the operation timed out.

JPFisher55
05-16-2009, 01:58 PM
I am trying to install HEM on my new computer which replaces one of the two with HEM installed, but activation tells me that I must deactivate on old computer which is gone.

shivas
05-16-2009, 02:05 PM
I am trying to install HEM on my new computer which replaces one of the two with HEM installed, but activation tells me that I must deactivate on old computer which is gone.

this must be another kind of problem, what is strange tho is that the activation reply's to you

shivas
05-16-2009, 02:18 PM
Ok working again now after changing networksettings in virtualbox. Sorry for the hassle, i post too quick.. you can delete this topic if possible. Mind theres another problem of JPFisher55 in here about something else.