PDA

View Full Version : Problems regarding sessions.

etay0330
08-12-2008, 04:24 AM
I check on my session tab all the time. There is one problem that bothers me.
After I stop playing for awhile, let's say an hour or so. If I sit down at the same tables I was playing, the stats are combined in the session tab and in the HUD as well. Shouldn't that be considered a new session and separate stats should be used in this case?
I stopped playing this morning, about 8 hours ago. And I just fired up a couple of tables and the stats are combined once again, after 8 hours. Please let me know if it's just some settings I need to change. I couldn't find anything when I was browsing through it.

morny
08-12-2008, 12:11 PM
Its default setting is if there is 30 mins break in play it should count it as a new session. Ive not heard of this before so ill mention it to Roy to look into to

Rvg72
08-12-2008, 07:44 PM
I check on my session tab all the time. There is one problem that bothers me.
After I stop playing for awhile, let's say an hour or so. If I sit down at the same tables I was playing, the stats are combined in the session tab and in the HUD as well. Shouldn't that be considered a new session and separate stats should be used in this case?
I stopped playing this morning, about 8 hours ago. And I just fired up a couple of tables and the stats are combined once again, after 8 hours. Please let me know if it's just some settings I need to change. I couldn't find anything when I was browsing through it.

It sounds like you have an older version since I did correct this:

www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01t2.exe

Roy

Emperor
08-30-2008, 11:22 AM
I'm not sure if people are still finding this to be an issue, but 30 minutes seems too long. Pokertracker separates them PER MINUTE.

So with all of the times I leave a table for 20 minutes and then come back around to it (new fish) I have a 9 hr session (PT) turn into a 10hr session (HEM)

morny
08-30-2008, 01:41 PM
You can change the setting to reduce it if you like.

Open your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and edit the following line

<setting name="SessionTimeoutDuration">30</setting>

So change it to whatever number suits you and save the file but make sure HM is closed while you do this and the restart it