PDA

View Full Version : HUD Buggs with PARTY and IPOKER

smoloris
08-07-2011, 11:54 AM
Hi,

I came upon a few strange bugs when i am playing simultaneously at partypoker and poker770 ( ipoker ).

Following happened:

- HM2 crashes sometimes
- HUD stats on poker770 are not displayed correctly. Most often only hero or 2 other player get stats
- after a while even the stats on Party poker are getting funky ;) 2 or less players gettings stats etc...
- if the tables overlap..the stats of the underlying table are sometimes seen on the table above it.
This is even the case when i only play at one site.

sideshow
08-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Please update to the latest version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Beta.exe and if the problem persists email the crash log to hm2support@holdemmanager.com, youll find it in the C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder, the file will be called log.txt

There were issues with the hud stats that was fixed in the last version so please let us know if the update solves those

regarding the overlapping please un-tick forceontop Hud Options > Config Properties > Hud Settings

smoloris
08-08-2011, 11:25 AM
I did the update.

same problems:

1. not all players receive stats on IPOKER ( poker770) , sometimes only hero receives stats.
2. i allready had the "force ontop" unticked in the hud config. But still sometimes the stats of
the underlying table are displayed on the upper table ( although it seems less as when i tried
it yesterday)

If I stop the hud, and restart it, the problems are NOT resolved. But when i actual close HM2. Restart
it. All players at the table get stats. Except for new players.

morny
08-08-2011, 11:33 AM
Please email hm2support@holdemmanager.com to arrange a time to do a teamviewer session to look into these issues and also link to this thread.