PDA

View Full Version : Prima Question

almac
05-15-2009, 07:23 PM
I play on ladbrokes most of the time and i have to manually load the hud from the table manager which is awkward when multi-tabling . Is there any way to get it to load automatically like it does on my ongame network .

Cheers

AL

morny
05-16-2009, 10:35 AM
Are you playing on Betsafe?

almac
05-17-2009, 05:05 AM
Yes morny . But my betsafe is working fine m8 .

almac
05-17-2009, 04:34 PM
bump

almac
05-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Any word on this morny .

morny
05-17-2009, 06:54 PM
I think its not possible to run betsafe and Prima since they both use the exact same name and thats why you needed to do the betsafe fix, ill double check with Mike though

almac
05-17-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm not following you morny . I have no problem running betsafe and ladbrokes at the same time . My question was regarding the hud . On betsafe it loads automatically but on ladbrokes i have to load each table through the tablefinder and was wondering if i could alter that so it loads automatically .

Mike chops
05-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Sorry, I guess you can't play on Betsafe and Prima. I wish Betsafe would get around to naming the client "BetSafePoker.exe" like all the other on-game clients.

almac
05-18-2009, 03:03 AM
I think i must have caused some confusion here so i'll start again .

FORGET BETSAFE

When i play on ladbrokes i have to manually load the HUD to the tables through the table finder .

IS IT POSSIBLE to set it to load automatically because it is a bit daunting loading them all manually when multi-tabling .

almac
05-18-2009, 04:41 PM
bump

morny
05-18-2009, 05:45 PM
Please close down HM and delete your Exenames.txt file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and then save the attached file to the same folder. Then restart HM and follow the instructions for table finder here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54 and after that it will prompt for you to add it so do this and then it should pickup automatically but by making this change youll now have to manually add betsafe tables anymore if you decide to use that.

PS since i answer the oldest questions first bumping actually just delays your question getting answered.

almac
05-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks morny . If i can only have the 1 loading auto i'll leave it the way it is . Is there any way of removing tables that are finished out of the table finder so i don't have to look through about 20 tables to load another one .

cheers

morny
05-18-2009, 06:54 PM
You cant reset it, maybe restarting HM and ongame will clear it or try going to HoldemManager/Importing/Hud Data before you start playing and delete any files in there