PDA

View Full Version : 4829 also stops importing in MTTs

BlackSaphire
08-07-2011, 02:21 AM
The problem looks kind of hard to reproduce, but it's been there since day 1 with HEM2...

What I've guessed so far:
- Only happens on MTTs that run past midnight, average 80% of the times
- Happens at a random time between 00:15 and 00:45, with no evident reason (not when changing table, not after a pause... nothing that "is always there"
- Afterward, in HEM archive, I always find 2 HH: for a tournament started on the 6th at 21:00 and ended on the 7th at 02:30 there would be a partial HH in "HMarchive/2011/8/6" and one that looks complete in "HMarchive/2011/8/7"
- During play, after it has frozen, there's a partial HH already stored in "HMarchive/2011/8/6" while the one still in "Poker/PowerPoker/History/etc etc" starts from the beginning of MTT and is regularly updated by the PokerRoom's software
- If I don't lauch HEM1 (see below) the 2 HHs have the same name, If I launch HEM1 the one in XXX/6 has the name given by the PR (3602805431.xml) while the one in XXX/7 is renamed (0.xml)
- The time of the partial HH in the starting day folder is usually between 23:54 and 23:59, that is never the time of the freeze
- Reimporting from HMArchive (new DB) leaving both HHs won't work
- Reimporting leaving only the "complete" HH won't work either
- Closing HEM2 (useless since not updating or importing anymore) and opening HEM1, it quickly reads the HH in "Poker/PowerPoker/History/etc etc" and give me a perfect HUD, from the first to the last hand of the MTT

Settings:
Day starts at is set to 00:00
Culture is set to Italian

Others, same PR:
In Cash game tables, hands import correctly and the table is in "Session" Tab, but there's no way to start the HUD (and Table Finder still doesn't work as seen in Skype + TeamViewer session).

Here you can find the unmodified ""HMarchive/2011/8" folder of my Archive, with plenty of MTTs causing the problem above and showing the double HHs and so on I've described (about 700K archive).
http://www.the-last-aerie.com/08.zip

This looks like a priority one fix for a MTTs grinder, since if not fixed I'll always need an alternative to use when HEM2 freezes... and winding up at the FT with 0 info on OPs is not very viable.

BlackSaphire
08-09-2011, 09:48 AM
Small Bump... any news after I sent You the Log on Skype right after the Freeze last night?

Sarek
08-09-2011, 12:01 PM
There is a problem with Ipoker MTTs - when you get reseated, HM creates new line in tournaments report. We are working on it.
Possibly your case is related?
And: why "day start at 00:00"? Is better to set this to time when you wake up (or something like this). You won't have sesions broken in 2 parts - "today" and "yesterday"

BlackSaphire
08-09-2011, 01:25 PM
There is a problem with Ipoker MTTs - when you get reseated, HM creates new line in tournaments report. We are working on it.
Possibly your case is related?
I'd say it is for sure... as udbrky saw on Team Viewer, italian network PowerPoker uses the exact same software (and is read by HEM as iPoker).

BTW as noted above HEM1 reads everything correctly when I have to go back to it... so sad getting a the FT with HEM2 and then having to play it with HEM1...

And: why "day start at 00:00"? Is better to set this to time when you wake up (or something like this). You won't have sesions broken in 2 parts - "today" and "yesterday"
Modified that setting scant seconds after he told me to do it on Skype ;)

Sarek
08-09-2011, 01:35 PM
We are working on Ipoker MTT "multiline" issiue, this problem persists only when live playing.
So if you import file AFTER - all is OK.

udbrky
08-09-2011, 03:26 PM
Yeah, send me a screenshot and a log after it happens tonight. I couldn't see what was happening.

BlackSaphire
08-09-2011, 08:02 PM
Happened again on another iPoker Room, but I only noticed when the table was changed and the stats were still those from the previous... so couldn't make a screenshot (that would just show a seemingly normal HUD anyway).

Log is here: http://www.the-last-aerie.com/log.zip

p.s. How frequently can I delete the Log file? it's getting a little bit huge to send...

p.s.2 Tonight not even HEM1 could give me back the HUD

Sarek
08-10-2011, 04:15 AM
You don't need to take care of log file: it begins from 0 bytes every time HM starts.
MTT issue needs more investigating, will play some to see.

BlackSaphire
08-10-2011, 01:48 PM
You don't need to take care of log file: it begins from 0 bytes every time HM starts.
MTT issue needs more investigating, will play some to see.
Given the field that won't be too painful...
Even with HEM2 giving up a lot of the times toward the end I'm running at an average of 30% ITM and above 10% FT LOL

Hard work, but I'm doing it only to test HEM2 as you can understand :D

BlackSaphire
08-13-2011, 07:14 AM
No news I reckon...

C'mon guys... it's so painful to get to the last two tables with HEM2 and then have to switch to HEM1 to Ship :(

udbrky
08-14-2011, 06:53 PM
I can't find the answer looking at it - it's something I think really needs to be viewed. Can you hit me up on skype when you're about to make the situation happen and I can see it?

BlackSaphire
08-15-2011, 12:42 AM
I can't find the answer looking at it - it's something I think really needs to be viewed. Can you hit me up on skype when you're about to make the situation happen and I can see it?
I'll try to Skype you netx time I'll play an MTT that goes past midnight.

Word of warning... you're not going to see anything spectacular... quite simply there's a moment when I usually realize one of the folloeing things:
- Op just 3-bet me, but still shows 3-bet 0 (or X, but on such a few hands that the Stat has to change)
- My BBs are not what HEM says, but twice (or half) that
- I've played 3 orbits at the same table, but my Hands are 8... and never go up
- Op folded to re-steal, but F2rs is still 0
- Op folded BB, but fold BB is still 0
... things like that...

BlackSaphire
08-15-2011, 08:19 PM
Didn't Skype you since tonight, for the first time, HEM2 behaved nicely up to the end of the tournaments well past midnight.

Only small problem is that it stopped reading BuyIn & Winnings... something it didn't have problems with (when it didn't freeze obv).

I haven't changed anything and there's been no update to the PR software...

Do you happen to have the contact of a good exorcist? :D

udbrky
08-16-2011, 03:03 AM
Please send me the hands that don't read the BI/winnings

BlackSaphire
08-16-2011, 07:19 AM
Ok... reopened HEM2 now and the BuyIn & Winning are there... but there's a tournament that's been read as 4 separate ones:
1. From Start to 00:46 hours (with the right BuyIn)
2. From 00:46+ to 00:49 (BuyIn 0)
3. From 00:49+ to 01:01 (with the right BuyIn)
4. From 01:01+ to the end (with the right BuyIn)

So 3 BuyIns and 4 entry in Tournaments Reports...

I'll try to find the right HH in HEMarchive and send them to you.
Tell me if u need screenshots of the Tournaments Report from HEM2.

Sarek
08-16-2011, 01:09 PM
No need screens or HH - if this is Ipoker, it is known issue. These extra lines appears because of reseatings.
Written up and worked on. Btw, in HM1 is the same song.

BlackSaphire
08-16-2011, 01:22 PM
Ok, perfect.
Will let you know if it starts freezing again.