PDA

View Full Version : Several bugs on tracking the hands and seat preferences on BOSS MEDIA - 2254

nicehanded
08-06-2011, 09:50 PM
-I cant choose my seat of preference on the five seats tables that are common on BOSS
-Even If I try to move the hud to the correct position when I play, it do not appear to remember my seat. On the next table, all the huds are rotated to some other place. The only solution I found is to seat whenever my hud is
-If I move a Hud on a 5 seat table. it moves the hud of a 6 seat table if they are both open. So it is impossible to locate correctly the hud.
-I also encounter several hands that are just not imported on the base. They are not even present on instant hand history. In one table, it just stopped importing newer hands.

udbrky
08-08-2011, 09:25 PM
We will investigate and get back to you on this.

Sarek
08-09-2011, 02:01 PM
1) Boss network don't have preffered seating setting in it's software. They only have "sit me here" option directly at table.
2) Bug about 5man preffered seating written up (2254)
3) You can rotate stats around the table with arrows below opened table list in Session tab.
4) Moving stats affects other tables - can't dublicate this, it acts separatelly for 5man and 6man tables for me.
5) Please send some original HHs with issue to check.