PDA

View Full Version : Equity range filter bug

redlotus
05-14-2009, 11:35 PM
I have brought up this bug before in the 1.08 beta thread, but it was effectively ignored, so I'm bringing it up here.

The tl;dr of it is that you can't set an equity range to filter the hands.

Long version: Set the All In Win Less Than... to 80% (as an example). No problems and I get 1k+ hands. Clear the filter and set the All In Win Greater Than... to 50% and I get about 500+ hands. Now, if I set both of these filters to try and get a range between 50% and 80%, HeM gives me exactly 0 hands. Trying either one individually gives me plenty of hands with equities that fall within this range (and, no, I'm not going to count them all by hand).

BTW, this problem has occured from beta 14 all the way up to the current 8.03 versions.

Thanks,
-red

morny
05-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Ok thanks ill forward the bug to Roy

redlotus
07-11-2009, 10:38 AM
I have brought up this bug before in the 1.08 beta thread, but it was effectively ignored, so I'm bringing it up here.

The tl;dr of it is that you can't set an equity range to filter the hands.

Long version: Set the All In Win Less Than... to 80% (as an example). No problems and I get 1k+ hands. Clear the filter and set the All In Win Greater Than... to 50% and I get about 500+ hands. Now, if I set both of these filters to try and get a range between 50% and 80%, HeM gives me exactly 0 hands. Trying either one individually gives me plenty of hands with equities that fall within this range (and, no, I'm not going to count them all by hand).

BTW, this problem has occured from beta 14 all the way up to the current 8.03 versions.

Thanks,
-red

0 change on this. Using the latest 1.09 Beta 15

fozzy71
07-11-2009, 11:29 AM
I will forward this to Roy again.