PDA

View Full Version : Why has HM deleted my F(*&%ing Hand Histories

Feckedaff
05-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Well, thanks for the instant Tilt, I downloaded a trial version, and imported all my hand history, probably around 70,000 + Omaha hands, according to your brilliant programme I have played a few Texas Holdem tournaments, great so far.

I realised I had to put the patch on, silly me, done that, same fecking result, and now your programme has deleted all my hand history, or stored it somewhere I cant see it, and neither can it. So after trying out your software I have feck all information about my game and lost about 3-4 months of Hand histories, and dont give me I should have backed up nonsence, if thats the case put a big feckin splash screen of back up suggestions at the import stage.

so:

WHERE ARE MY HAND HISTORIES AND WHY IS THIS PROGRAMME DOING NOTHING BUT SENDING ME ON TILT

regards,

Fecked aff and feck all history now, gee thanks holdem manager

morny
05-15-2009, 07:48 PM
HM DOES NOT delete hand histories, this is 100%

As per the FAQ and instruction manual it does archive them, this is done because if it wasnt HM would lag and its all explained in the FAQs

On the import TAB click on "click here to add auto import folders" select the applicable site folder and choose edit and it will tell you where the hands are archived to

Feckedaff
05-17-2009, 09:28 AM
Thanks Morny, drama over, and holy S*** , this software is fast for the imports, nice one, think I've been well won over, good job apart from that one scare.

luka05
07-29-2009, 02:56 PM
strangely i am looking at the import folder setting for FTP, when I go to that folder to look for HH's there are none there. although the folder says it was modified yesterday, the last day i played. the files aren't hidden so any idea how i can find them?

thanks

netsrak
07-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Check your Auto-Import configuration in HM. The default setting is to move them to c:\hmarchive.