PDA

View Full Version : I need help

garvelink5
05-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Am tryin g to follow the FAQ to load holdem manager onto my computer for fulltilt. I was doing good but have been stuck for the past 2 hours please help. I cannot find this file which is needed to install fulltilt. C:\HMarchive it is needed to have my hands recognized. Please help

LostCause
05-14-2009, 06:24 PM
Am tryin g to follow the FAQ to load holdem manager onto my computer for fulltilt. I was doing good but have been stuck for the past 2 hours please help. I cannot find this file which is needed to install fulltilt. C:\HMarchive it is needed to have my hands recognized. Please help

C:\HMarchive is not a file, it is a folder.

This is from the Holdem Manager manual:

We use the Configure Auto Import Folders to tell Holdem Manager where the hands histories are for our poker clients.
At the bottom of this page are direct links to the Holdem Manager FAQ’s that detail exactly how to setup each poker clients Auto Import Folders.
Here are a couple quick tips to help you out:
When setting up a Folder Name for your poker clients hand histories, go as deep as you can in the directory structure. You don’t want Holdem Manager scanning your whole C:\ drive looking for hand histories.
Setup an Archive Folder with each poker client you add. Many poker clients delete hand histories from your hard drive after a set amount of time. If you setup an Archive Folder, all your hand histories will be copied and saved indefinitely to this location. C:\HMArchive is a good place.

garvelink5
05-14-2009, 07:55 PM
I cannot find C:\HMarchive and need explanation on how to find it.

LostCause
05-14-2009, 08:59 PM
Hi garvelink5,

You need to create the folder. To do this open HEM and click on the Import tab.

Click on the link Next to the Start Auto Import button:
click here to add auto import folders

That will open a new window click on the Add Folder button. Another Window will open:
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/bwarycha/Misc/hem-autoimport-folder-setup1.png

Use this Window to select the folder where the FT HH files are stored, they will be in the folder where you installed Full Tilt (usually C:\Program Files\FullTilt\HandHistory\Your FT screen name).

Next select a folder to archive (move) the HH files that HEM processed. By default this will be C:\HMarchive.

When you click on the save button it will create the archive folder if it does not exist.

In the image above my FT HH are in C:\Poker\FullTilt\HandHistory\My FT screen name.

My archive folder is: C:\Poker\Histories\HoldemMgrHH\FT.

It is also recommended that you Un-check the Import from Sub Folders? check box.

I hope this helps.

garvelink5
05-14-2009, 09:31 PM
There is no link next to the Next to the Start Auto Import button:

IF I push the start auto import button it searches and nothing comes up. But again there is not a link next to the start auto import button. It wierd I can get to the point where I open up my c drive and i go to documents and then to fulltilt and the handhistory and then my name but when i try and do the next step there is no Holdem manager in that file.

LostCause
05-14-2009, 09:42 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c220/bwarycha/Misc/hem-autoimport-folder-setup2.png

garvelink5
05-14-2009, 10:25 PM
That is a great picture that you gave me and I know exactly where your at but like I said before what you highligted in red is not in mine. The rest of the picture is the same but I do not have that part in the red

morny
05-15-2009, 06:49 PM
You have an older version, either update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe or go to Options > Auto Import Folder Configuration