PDA

View Full Version : HUD wont display on PLO8 tables

fullflex
08-05-2011, 07:53 PM
As the title says. I seem to have my HUD working on PLO and holdem tables but it does not display on PLO8 tables. This problem only seems to occur on Prima network. It works fine on Stars.

I would also like to know if anyone knows how to change the size of the font on the HUD. The default HUD on PRIMA is HUGE. I can barely see the table.

Thanks

Patvs
08-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Font: hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab--> turn on scale font

PLO8: try using the TableFinder: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

fullflex
08-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Thanks SO much!

The font only goes down to '8'. Its still quite big. There must be a way to get it smaller? im sure ive sen smaller font on cardrunner videos.

fullflex
08-05-2011, 09:16 PM
my table manager shows the PLO8 table. I can also go into the main HEM program and if i click refresh on my account name it is tracking the hands. Its just the HUD doesnt seem to work (display). Any ideas? It is tracking my hands correctly though.

fullflex
08-05-2011, 09:34 PM
Ok so i got the PLO8 issue sorted with the link you gave me. Thank you

Still struggling to get the font smaller though. Ive been trying different formats and at the moment times roman numerals seems the smallest but its still bigger than i would like. Its impossible for me to get a layout going for a 10handed table because the display is just too big.

Patvs
08-05-2011, 09:57 PM
How many lines / stats are in your HUD?

Go to hud options--> player preferences--> appearance tab-->
try turning scale font off again

And change the default font. (next to the number of pots)
Mine's set for example to 7, Verdana (Bold)
You can manually type in smaller values than 8.

fullflex
08-06-2011, 09:34 AM
ok you have been such an amazing help. Cant believe i didnt think of manually entering a lower digit.

The problem im now sitting with is keeping my HUD setup. I position all the tabs exatly where i want them for a 6 max table and then on another table its all over the place. then i position it there and it goes all over the place on the other table. Now i have been playing around with keeping my seating in one particular seating and with disabling seat rotation and in both cases it doesnt seem to help. All these problems are with prima. ALL the other sites are perfectly fine on default settings.

Any ideas? I remember from 2 years ago when i used to use HEM that it worked when i disabled seat rotation but now i just cant get it to work.

thanks so much

fullflex
08-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Ok so ive identified the root of some of my problems. I play on two totally different and separate microgaming networks. When i get my layout right on the one network and save it in the table manager, it gets all messed up on the other microgaming network. Both microgaming sites are tracked together as well under 'PRIMA' which is also actually incorrect as only the one is Prima.

Any ideas on how to solve that?

Another problem i have noticed is that the HUD does not show if i sit on a 6max table and play someone headsup. Only when a 3rd player joins does the HUD immediately show.

Any ideas again?

Patvs you have been a MAJOR help.

fullflex
08-06-2011, 10:23 AM
at a loss really. Sometimes i have the settings right it seems and then i open a 4th table and that one is all over the palce. If i try correct the 4th table, all the others get messed up.

Any help would again be greatly appreciated

fullflex
08-06-2011, 10:50 AM
Ok i searched through this forum (great!!) and found some of my own solutions.

I was not waiting long enough before moving the tabs around. Waiting 5 hands or so did the trick! SORTED.

I also see that the playing hu on a 6max table seemed to be a problem for others. The solution i saw given was to manually change it to hu on your table manager. Is there no other way to sort this problem out? Seems a bit clumsy to have to maually change it everytime.

netsrak
08-07-2011, 06:02 AM
Please post a screenshot of such a table and the table manager and please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

Patvs
08-07-2011, 09:14 AM
Setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

There currently is no fix for not having a HUD when playing 2-handed at a 6max table.