PDA

View Full Version : Won't read HH on AP/UB

whatgreatis
05-14-2009, 04:21 AM
I play on AP and 30min ago I tried to play but my hud wouldn't launch. I have table manager open and it reads the tables but it shows that no one is sitting there. I don't think it's reading any of the hand historys. I checked to make sure that AP is putting them in the file where hem reads them.

Basically, it worked yesterday, but not now.

Help!

remete13
05-14-2009, 04:52 AM
I have the same problem, run the trial version for 3 days now, but the HUD never worked for me on AP/UB. It is strange, because if i open an intresting hand manually, the HUD exists there with all the information i need.
i want to buy this software because it is very big help, but without HUD I will not.

Mike chops
05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
It's probably because your UB client is named something different to what the HUD is expecting. Can you try using the Table Finder - under Tables menu in the Table Manager. You should be able to attach hands that have been imported, to a table? You will be prompted to add the UB client to the list of names so you don't have to repeat the process.

whatgreatis
05-15-2009, 04:12 AM
It's probably because your UB client is named something different to what the HUD is expecting. Can you try using the Table Finder - under Tables menu in the Table Manager. You should be able to attach hands that have been imported, to a table? You will be prompted to add the UB client to the list of names so you don't have to repeat the process.

So, I just started a tournament on Full Tilt and I open my table manager and go under the table menu and it shows 4 tables that I played on last night on AP. I tried the red x thing to no avail because under that option, the open FT table didn't even show up. I'm not sure whats wrong with it, but it's not specific to any one site.

Would I be able to get someone on Mikogo/Teamviewer and Skype tomorrow to help with this problem? I'd be willing to pay a few bucks to get it done.

morny
05-15-2009, 08:26 PM
Email me and well arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer sessions morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread. there free btw