PDA

View Full Version : HEM does'nt import all hands

fatassdrummer
08-05-2011, 05:22 PM
Ongame - RedKings

I played PLO10 and PLO15 4 tabling for 1 hour and clicking on "sessions", HEM shows only 80 hands with a loss and I've won at least 6 BI's.
I'ts been a problem for a week now.
I tried to upgrade to the last version 1.11.07a with no solving. SO now I've saved my database and uninstalled HEM and re-insstalled it again, and still the same :(

WTD?

notapaedo
08-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Today I started playing on my new laptop and noticed missing big hands too. I started a new DB at the end of the day and imported HMArchive and the big hands that i was missing have imported (not sure if there are still other missing hands because i don't know how many hands i played today).

I noticed another thread here saying he had the same thing so maybe this isn't just a coincidence?

Patvs
08-05-2011, 09:05 PM
An older version 1.11.06e may have a bug where certain showdown hands (usually big hands) weren't imported.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Then reimport ALL your hands into a new database. Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager