PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Cards Tab

Botmac
08-05-2011, 04:56 PM
I opened the holdem cards tab and started using the filters. I checked call 3bet, one hand for A3 shows up, but in the replayer 94 hands show up. Is this a bug, do I have to look through all 94 hands to find the one where I called the 3bet?

DogNamedBluff
08-05-2011, 05:35 PM
After filtering, if you click on a highlighted hand in the Hold'em Hole Cards graph it will show the hand in the Replayer and Hand Viewer.

Botmac
08-05-2011, 06:02 PM
I did filter for called 3bet A3, it brings up 94 hands, and I only have 1 hand that I called 3bet with.

DogNamedBluff
08-05-2011, 06:07 PM
When you click on the A3 square in the Holdem Hole Cards graph, do 94 hands show in the Replayer?

Botmac
08-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Yes, obv a bug.

udbrky
08-05-2011, 08:26 PM
I'm trying to do this, but I haven't been able to get this.

Here's what I'm doing.

1) Open Overall Report

2) In the bottom left corner, click the Hold'em Hole Cards

3) Clicked more filters

4) Clicked called 3bet at the bottom and also tried it using the advanced filters called 3bet = true

5) Clicked a hand - I used A9o - I didn't have an A3o.

I only get one hand in the replayer.

I also tried clicking the hand in the hold'em Hole Cards, then filtering, at first I had 100 hands in the replayer, then I filtered and had 1.

Can you tell me if I'm missing a step you took?

Botmac
08-06-2011, 07:40 AM
I'm trying to do this, but I haven't been able to get this.

Here's what I'm doing.

1) Open Overall Report
yes
2) In the bottom left corner, click the Hold'em Hole Cards
yes
3) Clicked more filters
yes
4) Clicked called 3bet at the bottom and also tried it using the advanced filters called 3bet = true
Using advanced filter works
5) Clicked a hand - I used A9o - I didn't have an A3o.

I only get one hand in the replayer.
I get multiple hands
I also tried clicking the hand in the hold'em Hole Cards, then filtering, at first I had 100 hands in the replayer, then I filtered and had 1.
Still get multiple hands
Can you tell me if I'm missing a step you took?
Tried the other filters and it still brings up all the hands I played, not the specific one I'm filtering for.