PDA

View Full Version : Annoying ftp glitch. 2 tables of stats on 1 table

rtkoss
08-11-2008, 07:49 PM
I've had this glitch for a while and now im about to go insane... when i play the big double a and b it puts all the stats on one table and switches them back in forth depending on if i fold or raise on each table. all the other tables work fine.. i think it just thinks they are the same table.

rtkoss

morny
08-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Next time your playing please post a screenshot of both tables making sure the title bar is clearly visible, also a screenshot of the table manager and lastly if you go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data and in there you should see 2 files for each table which will have a name similar to the table name or tourney name or just right click in the folder choose View > Details and sort it by date and time and you should see the 4 files that are newest.

Zip all this data up and send it to morny@holdemmanager.net and we should be able to fix the problem for a future update

rtkoss
08-12-2008, 01:43 PM
I have B Double A up.. and the stats of both tables are on that table. On B double B, thier are no stats. just the normal interface of tilt. During the session when hem is turned on and the hud is poped up.. the stats switch and swap, Table A. At one point you'll be looking at the people who are sitting at Table A .. then you look again and Table B stats are on table A. Nothing is on table B.. it has to be some simple glitch .. which it thinks both tables are the same.

-rtkoss

hem rocks mang... get the session and graphs for tournys working and i will sex you guys.

morny
08-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Yes but i need the info i mentioned above to be able to fix the glitch so next time your playing both email me them details and ill try and get it fixed asap

rtkoss
08-13-2008, 01:36 AM
youd think someone have the similar problem. it's obvious that holdem manager thinks that The Big Double A and the Big Double B are the same table and not 2 seperate tables.. So it puts both stats on one table. It switches back and forth on the same table, depending on what happens on each table. Not sure what triggers it to change it. it is not 2 stats overlaying each other.. it's just both stats on 1 table that changes back and forth depending on if the action gets to me on the other table. I'm sure someone else had this issue. tried reinstall 4 times.

fabio
08-13-2008, 04:36 AM
Mike is looking into it.

Mike chops
08-13-2008, 10:27 AM
I remember looking at this previously. I think the conclusion was that there was no way to distinguish between either the tables or the hands because FTP didnt identify them as being A or B.

rtkoss
08-20-2008, 04:39 PM
this still doesn't fix my problem... im sure someone else has it. or had it.. i mean.. come on.. when im playing the big doubles im also playing about 12 other tournys and its a bit hard to go get info about hm.

morny
08-20-2008, 05:48 PM
Unfortunately as Mike was saying the FTP HH dosent differentiate between the 2 tables so HM has no way of figuring out which tables are which. Id suggest emailing FTP and asking them to change the way they output the HH for these tourneys

rtkoss
08-20-2008, 06:23 PM
no it wasn't like this before.. it started up about a month after i started using hm.. its a hm glitch.

morny
08-20-2008, 06:30 PM
Follow the instructions below then

Next time your playing please post a screenshot of both tables making sure the title bar is clearly visible, also a screenshot of the table manager and lastly if you go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data and in there you should see 2 files for each table which will have a name similar to the table name or tourney name or just right click in the folder choose View > Details and sort it by date and time and you should see the 4 files that are newest.

Zip all this data up and send it to morny@holdemmanager.net and we should be able to fix the problem for a future update

rtkoss
08-20-2008, 07:24 PM
ill do it.. but ON the hud with the check boxes.. there are both tables present. only gonna be playing 18 tables on stars n tilt... simple

rtkoss
08-21-2008, 07:58 PM
files are sent ... you are right... anyway to fix this.. because this is costing me alot of money.. stats help me alot and when they are mixed up on the same table it fucks me up lol. please hurry .. btw 26 dollar donation for that info. join the smaller daily doubles and donked out of them after cause i had 20 tables running.

Mike chops
08-21-2008, 09:07 PM
I am sorry this is going to be a lot of trouble to fix. I think I'd have to get Roy involved since the only way I could distinguish them is from the tournament ID and that is buried in the hand history he produces. I dont see how it's worth it for 2 tournaments out of however many FTP run every day. It's not as if either of us are sitting around atm.

Please avoid them in future so I don't feel guilty about costing you money.

rtkoss
08-22-2008, 01:08 AM
thats pretty dumb it shouldnt be that hard to fix.. hell ill try

sprstoner
08-22-2008, 07:05 AM
this def needs to be fixed,,,, this issue is stressing me out.

i love your software besides this... only thing keeping me from clicking buy at this point.

poker tracker doesnt have this problem, however it will crash on you 15 times a day.

Mike chops
08-22-2008, 04:33 PM
I mentioned it Roy last night.

Ok thanks – this was on my todo list for like the past 6 months… Will try to knock it off in the next few days.

I definitely need his help but it sounds as if he can do something

martnl
08-23-2008, 05:19 AM
this problem have every holdemsoftware.
I have play whit pokeroffice pokertracker they have all the same problem.

sprstoner
08-23-2008, 03:19 PM
this problem have every holdemsoftware.
I have play whit pokeroffice pokertracker they have all the same problem.

you are wrong, PT has had this fixed forever. im not sure it was ever a prob with pt3. but pt2 with poker ace hud combo, it was a prob once upon a time, but they fixed it ages ago. think it was a pahud fix that did it, not a pt update ( not 100% on that).