PDA

View Full Version : after reimport wrong results

springplank
08-05-2011, 01:53 PM
Hey, this week i redownloaded and reimported my hands into my hem database, now the total made $ is wright, but wenever i filter for example 18-man turbos 15$ it says 7356$ 71% roi and for other sng's it does that as well, while i only made like 900$ over 1,2k sng with them.

So with every sng its like when i filter them they show a muvh bigger win en roi then actually, but the total stays wright from all of my sng mtt's.

What could be the reason for this.

ty

Patvs
08-05-2011, 09:00 PM
Played on PokerStars?

Also import the summary files. Read the tournament summary section @ http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/6/PokerStarsSetupOr email PokerStars to request your "results".
They can't email you more than your last 200 "summaries", but they can sent you a .html file with ALL your results HoldemManager can import.

springplank
08-05-2011, 11:45 PM
Indeed, play on stars, ty so much for the help. Will send the mail to them,...

tx

springplank
08-06-2011, 01:05 AM
Hey i've got the .html files from stars,.. I looked in the forums what's next to do, but i can't figure it out.

I have now the .html files,.... i downloaded them onto my desktop, then tried to import them but hem does not import them, or find.

I hace tried to convert them to notepad, but that didn't seem to work,....

Where did i do something wrong?

tx

springplank
08-06-2011, 01:15 AM
Hey never mind i checked and found it, ps sended the wrong files from an other player ,-)

tx

springplank
08-06-2011, 02:47 AM
Hey patvc srr to bother you again, but i got the html files, put them in notepad, then imported then, but nothing has changed. Any idee were i went wrong, or what's causing this, so that hem does not updated the files?

ty

netsrak
08-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) and summaries together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Patvs
08-07-2011, 05:50 AM
Don't convert them to notepad.

Import the handhistories first.
Then import the .html file with a "import from file"
(don't use the import from folder on the file's location)

springplank
08-07-2011, 11:58 AM
Hey ty so much, it worked this time,...

greetz