PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager copy unregistered after restart?

erdnase17
08-05-2011, 09:26 AM
My HEM 1.x unregistered after I restarted it today. It says it is only valid for 15 days?
Does this issue have anything to do with the new HEM 2?

I already sent an email to the sales department with a copy of the reg.log file but maybe I can find some helpful information here too.

I tried to restart my machine but it doesn't work either. I also tried to register the copy again but it says the license is already uploaded.

Thanks.

kkkppp
08-05-2011, 09:27 AM
License server failed with OutOfMemory, should be restarted or something. Is any staff reading this?

erdnase17
08-05-2011, 09:30 AM
Correct. Now that I look at the reg.log file I see an out of memory error being sent back by the server. At first I thought it was an issue with my local copy but now I see it is from the license server.

Hopefully they should be taking care of this because the software is unusable for every user right now.

asa
08-05-2011, 09:50 AM
this happened to me today too

Patvs
08-05-2011, 08:44 PM
We had a temporary issue with our server which is now resolved and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have not already done so please try running Holdem Manager again. If you continue to have registration issues, please send your updated Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.