PDA

View Full Version : 4815: Bugs in filtering by board texture - Fixed

Stasek
08-05-2011, 06:54 AM
Filter: Flop has 0 connected cards (what does it mean exactly?) includes AQJ and AJT boards.
Filter: Turn has 0 connected cards - includes T86 Q board.

Also: how do i filter only flops that have exactly 0/1/2/3 straights? (like in HM1)

udbrky
08-05-2011, 08:13 PM
Connected means 98x, JTx, 43x, KQx, etc.

Please attach hands that show otherwise when you filter for 0 connected - I'm only seeing gapped cards - AQT, A96, T86, etc.

Can you explain the 0/1/2/3 straights

Stasek
08-07-2011, 08:05 AM
OK I misunderstood what '0 connected cards' meant.

Few observations:
AKx and A2x boards are classified as 'connected' - altough AK looks connected, when it comes to draw flopping potential it is effectively equivalent to 3 gapper (AK,AQ,AJ,AT can only flop guthot and have the same probability of doing so) - i think it would better be reclassified as 3 gapper
A2,A3,A4,A5 also can only flop wheel guthot - so they are equivalent despite 'gap' looking bigger for A5 than A2.

If you decide to reclassify this then, KQ would be equivalent to 2 gapper and QJ to 1.
The only 'truly' connected hands are JT,T9...54, anything lower or higher than that flops less draws/straights.

As for straight filter:
There is one called '[STREET] # of possible straights greater than...'
How can i use this to filter for flops that contain exactly 1 straight, but not 1 or more?

HM1 instead of fixed 'greater than' filter type has dropdown with 'equal,greater than,lesst than' allowing for finer filtering.

udbrky
08-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Gapped/consecutive flops are:

On the flop, are any 2 of the 3 cards separated by 1 pip? Or are they consecutive?

i.e. K-A are consecutive, Q-A is one-gap, J-A is 2-gapped, T-A is 3-gapped.

It isn't is there a gapped straight draw vs open-ended possible, it is are the cards on the flop connected, gapped, etc.

Wrote up teh less than and equal to