PDA

View Full Version : Tournement Result graph shows CHIPS won rather then $ won.... 2391

rob181502
08-05-2011, 06:37 AM
Hi,

I may be looking at wrong place? and/or is this a bug?

To keep it simple
Section: Tournaments
Tab: reports; stats overall

then at the bottom left panel I clicked the tab results graph (options winnings USD)
it shows me a graph net chips won vs hands

If i select at the upper left stats: tournament results the graph shows the same thing but only for one tournament

I was expecting: $ won vs hands/tournaments
(I don't care about the chips I won in any tournament, I am only interested in the prize money collected )

Another thing : In HM1 I could zoom in by dragging a box in the graph. How do I zoom in here?

Edit: I tend to a bug now.
I found & added an extra stat to the report section "$ USD". Now I should defentively see the actual $ earned.

result: HM2 thinks I earned $ 30.000 over the last month (with $ 3,50 buyin)...if only....

SunTZuGa
08-05-2011, 11:10 AM
+1

roy.goncalves
08-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Hi, for the report stat you can add Tourney Winnings in $USD (or choose the EUR / GBP / SEK version of the stat) in the tournament section of stats. If you don't have that yet then wait until the next build and it will be there.

The zooming in on a graph will come and we are also working on a new tourney graph view because like you said, showing the chips there makes no sense.

rvg

mckrogh
08-07-2011, 09:16 AM
lol at not having a graph for $won... please bring it!

udbrky
08-08-2011, 10:25 PM
Did you add more reports - graphs - Tournament Winnings Graph?

rob181502
08-09-2011, 02:58 AM
Ok That one does show the $ won (full screen only??). But it would be helpful if the results graph did the same. Showing
the chips won is really not that useful.

Sarek
08-09-2011, 11:51 AM
we are working on "chips vs money" in tourneys - this is not only graph problem.

udbrky
08-09-2011, 02:43 PM
If you're talking about a graph inside a report - those graph the data that's in the report.

If you're not talking about that, then I'm not sure what you mean.

I'm looking at tournament results and not seeing a graph showing chips won.

Please upload a screenshot showing what you mean.

I see the results graph in handsview. Again, that is a graph of that sample's data - those are individual hands. In a tournament, you're not winning $ in individual hands, but rather as a prize for your finish. Does it make sense to have $ in that spot rather than chips?

rob181502
08-09-2011, 06:38 PM
There you go

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/6283862/640/6283862.png (http://picturepush.com/public/6283862)

udbrky
08-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Right, but this is a chips won report. The tourney winnings graph is for prizes.

rob181502
08-10-2011, 04:24 PM
I know that, but i think it should show prizes. Chips won is irrelevant information.
After all this ís the request section isn't it? :-)

udbrky
08-10-2011, 05:31 PM
Yes, it is, I'm just saying there's a report that does that, this report is individual hands.

Prizes aren't won in an individual hand. You can't attach it - you'd have that prize showing for all hands in a tourney?

rob181502
08-10-2011, 05:51 PM
Pokertracker 3.0 has a report of that sort and yes it summarizes all hands or a tournament. It also has a version that shows tournamentwinnings in BB (for each hand). That information is somewhat more sensible than winnings in chips I guess.

But even if prizes aren't won in an individual hand. Chips do represent a certain amount in $ that changes during the course of a tournament. Couldn't that be a startingpoint for an nice graph?

[img=http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/6291122/640/6291122.png] (http://picturepush.com/public/6291122)

[img=http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/6291140/640/6291140.png] (http://picturepush.com/public/6291140)

DfmNet
08-10-2011, 06:07 PM
Right, but this is a chips won report. The tourney winnings graph is for prizes.

The problem is that we can`t put the All In EV line in the Winning Sumary like we can see in HM1

Sarek
08-10-2011, 06:09 PM
Graph in BBs feature request written 2391

Not Excessive
08-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Pretty well +1 to everything Rob has said.

udbrky
08-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Passed along the request for the graph as well.

rob181502
08-12-2011, 03:24 AM
Great!.
Thx.

Atkinator
09-23-2011, 11:19 AM
Did this get fixed???? All I keep finding is chip graphs all over the place which are completely pointless.

udbrky
09-25-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm unsure if this will be fixed in the next release, or a subsequent one.

mckrogh
09-26-2011, 07:10 AM
I'm unsure if this will be fixed in the next release, or a subsequent one.

Why is that? Seems like tournament players have been forgotten once again! It makes me wanna go try PT4, but i still have faith that u can fix this properly!

Also HM2 i lagging in general. Running so slow when switching reports, tabs ect. (And yes i have a brand new comp)

The layout is messy and the "windows 7 menu" look a like dosnt work very well. Look at how slick PT4 looks. Simple and clean!

Atm HM2 is a step backward for me. Not anything compared to HM1 makes me wanna switch HM2.

HM1 has much more logic menues, a better overview and and more simple look. No need for this fancy thing imo.

udbrky
09-26-2011, 05:15 PM
Programs will change over time. I'm sure none of us would go back to windows 3.1 any more.

The performance issues is what we have been working on, so some of the issues like tourney EV might get pushed back for a short time while other issues that affect complete performance are addressed. This doesn't mean tourney players have been forgotten. This doesn't mean it won't be fixed, it just means that there were issues that had a higher priority at the time.

I'll ask you the same thing I ask everyone who says we don't do enough for tournament players, hopefully I'll get an answer from you,

What do you want to see us do for tournaments? What areas do we need to add/improve?

Not Excessive
09-27-2011, 10:11 PM
I'll ask you the same thing I ask everyone who says we don't do enough for tournament players, hopefully I'll get an answer from you,

What do you want to see us do for tournaments? What areas do we need to add/improve?
It seems to me that HUD profiles are 'unisex'. I mean, a profile is created based on a combination of site/seats/game//limit/street parameters, but not on whether it's a cash game or tournament. So, if I set up a profile (called NLHE) for pokerstars/FR/HE/NL/all there's no way I can tell HM2 whether this is for a cash game (I think HM2 assumes this by default) or a tournament.

If I enter a NLHE cash game, HM2 brings up my NLHE HUD profile. But it also brings up the same profile if I enter a pokerstars NLHE MTT. Cash games don't play the same way as tournaments so my parameters (and seat placing) are all over the place in a tournament.

If I create a 'NLHE - Tourn' profile it will have the same parameters (not stat specs) as my NLHE profile and won't that confuse HM2?

udbrky
09-28-2011, 12:27 AM
Definitely not true.

See this pic, in Betting, you can set it for tourney, so you can have multiple HUD's set up and able to change on the fly for:

Omaha PLO8 full ring
NLHE 6max
HU Tourney
HU NLHE
Omaha PLO8 6max
NLHE 6max tourney
NLHE FR tourney
and so on

Not Excessive
09-28-2011, 08:04 PM
Definitely not true.

See this pic, in Betting, you can set it for tourney, so you can have multiple HUD's set up and able to change on the fly for:

I made an assumption about the contents of the lower 'Betting' box that was incorrect. Next time I will look at all the options. My apologies.