PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt Ante Tables Problem?

Irishman07
05-13-2009, 11:05 AM
I recently played on a 10/20 Full Tilt Ante Table and HEM wasn't importing properly. I sat down at the table and sat out until the Big Blind got around to me, but HEM still was importing those hands like I was sitting in and posting an ante. For one hand I wasn't dealt any cards but it still counted me as all-in preflop and calculated the equity I had even though I had no cards.

Then for other hands it didn't import at all even when I was dealt cards. I'd say about 90% of the hands I actually did play got imported, but it missed maybe 10% of the hands. After my session I sat out at the table for a couple orbits and HEM still had me losing the $3 ante every hand even though I wasn't playing.

I checked to see if maybe the hand histories weren't getting imported by Full Tilt, but the hands I played are all there. I tried reimporting them using the File Import option, but it still would not import the hands it had missed the first time.

I was running an old version of HEM, but I switched to version 1.08.03 and still couldn't get the ones I missed to import.

Not sure what to do.

morny
05-13-2009, 06:39 PM
This was fixed in 1.08.03 so try moving those hands to a new folder and then reimporting and the should work fine

rehnquistlives
06-03-2009, 12:21 AM
I just upgraded to 1.08.04 after playing the FTP ante games for a few weeks. Should I reimport the ante hands now that I upgraded? (note: the only glitchy thing I've noticed is in one hand where nonsd winnings were reported as sd winnings).
Thanks.

morny
06-03-2009, 06:04 PM
Yeah youll need to reimport those hands and it should pick up the ones it missed