PDA

View Full Version : Already bought HM pro, want buy OM Small stakes

McJordy
05-13-2009, 04:44 AM
Hi.

I bought several months ago holdem manager pro version, and i want to upgrade my tracker to works also with omaha.

Can i buy Omaha small stakes or necessary the pro version (caus' i got HM pro version) ?

Thanks

edit: Im not english, so i didnt understand really well.
Sould have i download a new software in addition of my Holdem manager Pro 1.08 or this is just an add-on ?
And how much money it will cost to me if i want to buy Omaha manager Pro ? or Omaha Small Stakes ?

McJordy
05-13-2009, 02:36 PM
anybody ?

morny
05-13-2009, 06:02 PM
You can buy omaha small stakes version, please visit this page to see the pricing http://www.holdemmanager.net/purchase.html

SuitedAces
06-23-2009, 11:27 PM
Greetings:

I went to the purchase page and do not see exactly the choice I was looking for. I would like to upgrade.

I own small stake version omaha manager. I would like to add small stakes version holdem manager. I assume the cost is $40. If I choose "Add Omaha to Holdem Manager (Small Stakes Version)" will that do it? Note what I'd really like to do is add Holdem Manager to Omaha manager, but that choice is not available.
Thank you
David

fozzy71
06-23-2009, 11:43 PM
^

Forwarding to Sales. Him or I should reply back soon

Rvg72
06-24-2009, 02:08 AM
Greetings:

I went to the purchase page and do not see exactly the choice I was looking for. I would like to upgrade.

I own small stake version omaha manager. I would like to add small stakes version holdem manager. I assume the cost is $40. If I choose "Add Omaha to Holdem Manager (Small Stakes Version)" will that do it? Note what I'd really like to do is add Holdem Manager to Omaha manager, but that choice is not available.
Thank you
David

Hi, use the $40 upgrade to Omaha small stakes option. We will see you have an Omaha code already and provide you a dual code with Omaha and Holdem

Thanks,
Roy