PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to Import everet HH from my other computer

sakaricard
08-11-2008, 05:15 PM
Hello,

today I've exported about 20K hands from my first computer using HEM export.
I've obtained about 20 files about 2Mo.
I transfer it to my second computer, I launch HeM, I choose Import from folder, it says "Found 21 files to proceed" and then...nothing.
0 hands imported.

What's the matter ?

Thanks for your answers...

Saka

(excuse my poor english)

morny
08-11-2008, 05:37 PM
What version of HM have you got?

Where are the HH from and can you attach a sample of them please or email to morny@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread?

sakaricard
08-11-2008, 05:55 PM
What version of HM have you got?
The latest (in trial version I precise)

Where are the HH from and can you attach a sample of them please or email to morny@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread?

HH are from everest, on my first computer and exported with latest version of HEM
For the HH, "You''ve got a e-mail" :p

morny
08-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Download the newest version please

Latest Version of Holdem Manager available is: 1.06.01t and is available here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01t.exe

sakaricard
08-12-2008, 10:33 AM
Download the newest version please

Latest Version of Holdem Manager available is: 1.06.01t and is available here: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01t.exe

But i already have the newest version...

morny
08-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Ive tried these with version T and it works fine but with any previous version it doesent work because version T fixed the problem.

You may need to move them to a new folder and try an import from there to force HM to recognise theyre not the same hands that were already rejected.

Does it say version 1.06.01t in the title bar of Holdem Manager as its a brand new release

sakaricard
08-12-2008, 12:20 PM
Ive tried these with version T and it works fine but with any previous version it doesent work because version T fixed the problem.

You may need to move them to a new folder and try an import from there to force HM to recognise theyre not the same hands that were already rejected.

Does it say version 1.06.01t in the title bar of Holdem Manager as its a brand new release

I've moved HH and rename it and it works. Thanks.
(and yes i have the newest version ;))