PDA

View Full Version : Does TableNinjaPP work for the WPT Part skin or just Party Poker itself?

gareth336
08-04-2011, 06:00 PM
Questions in the title really. I downloaded the trial but nothing happens when I play on WPT

Fool
08-04-2011, 10:19 PM
TableNinjaPP hasn't been tested on any Party skins. We may add support for them in the future but they aren't currently under development.

Chupacabras
11-21-2011, 12:25 AM
Please do this. I mean, it is exactly the same software with different colors and such.

NuxVomica
04-23-2012, 01:57 PM
I have exactly the same question about a french skin of PartyGaming which is called ACF Poker. TableNinja is currently not working with ACFPoker but it should be possible to make tableninjaPP work with ACF.

Fool
04-23-2012, 04:10 PM
I have exactly the same question about a french skin of PartyGaming which is called ACF Poker. TableNinja is currently not working with ACFPoker but it should be possible to make tableninjaPP work with ACF.

ACF is not currently supported. If its a true clone of Party Poker though we may be able to add support with a future update. I'll let the developers know and see what can be done.