PDA

View Full Version : Does "Fix EV for current player" work yet?

hmf_1
05-13-2009, 01:34 AM
Hi!

I tried to use "Fix EV for current player" but after clicking on "Update AllIn-EV" I left it for about 8 hours and it still says "Retrieving Data".
Using v1.08.03

Sorry if somebody else asked that question before. I couldn't find nothing using Search.

morny
05-13-2009, 04:19 PM
What size is the database, unless its a really huge one it should have finished a long time ago, id try waiting as long as possible as closing HM by killing the process is never a good idea but if it dosent finish soom you may have no other choice.

hmf_1
05-14-2009, 01:31 AM
Ahhhh

The problem is that it wasn't to slow but it happens really fast. After clicking "Update All-in EV" it says

Retrieving Data...
0 cash hands updated.
0 tourney hands updated.

right away. So that means HM didn't find any hands to update, right?

!!! But even for my old Database with over 400K hands played by me in 2008 it didn't find any hand to update.

morny
05-14-2009, 12:42 PM
Well the 2nd time you do it then it will say 0 hands found, maybe you already done it? If you check any multiway pots are the equities off?

hmf_1
05-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Hmm, don't know what you mean with "are the equities off" but I checked some multiway hands and nothing seems to be strange with the EV so - done! Thanks!

e24412
05-31-2009, 03:22 PM
I had this same problem - I was trying to run the EV update on an alias (collection of screen names from different sites) and it did nothing - 0 hands immediately. But when I changed the player to one individual screen name, it updated 3500 hands in about a minute (out of about 300k hands on that screen name).

after doing it for all 3 screen names and going back to the graph for the alias, nothing changed on the all-in ev line though

morny
05-31-2009, 05:01 PM
Does any of the hands it was supposed to fix have an incorrect equity or all in ev calculation if so can you attach the hand and tell me whats the EV difference its showing.

Maybe doing it on the alias messed things up so you might need to create a new database and reimport