PDA

View Full Version : Main Pop Up gone

Suerte
08-11-2008, 03:43 PM
A few days ago, my main hud pop up stats have disappeard for no reason I know of. I have the latest version, and they are still gone.

The smaller pop ups work, when i hover over a number, a pop up comes up. However, when i click on the stats, the main pop up is no where to be found.

When i go to hud pop up config, and use the drop down menu, there are two options for "DEFAULT Main Popup". Both are blank in the display these stats: portion. How can I get them back? Thanks in advance.

morny
08-11-2008, 06:18 PM
This is fixed in this update: http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmupdate1.06.01t.exe

Suerte
08-11-2008, 06:40 PM
do i have to do something besides updateing to fix? I loaded 1.06.01t a few hours ago and still have no main popup.

morny
08-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Sorry, should have also said that you need to delete: DEFAULT Main Popup.pop from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config WHILE Holdem Manager is closed down and restart it and it will recreate the new file.

Suerte
08-11-2008, 09:19 PM
when i get to the hud pop up configuration from inside hm, there are two options for selecting default main popup. however when i searched in that rvg folder you pointed me to, i only found one main.pop file so i deleted that one.

i restarted hm and it only showed one default main popup until i ran the hud. once i lauched the hud, there were two default main popup options and neither worked. they were both still blank. hmmm

morny
08-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Are you certain you have version T and it installed correctly? Does it show T in the title bar in Holdem Manager?

When you delete the file DEFAULT Main Popup.pop from the Config folder you should have HM closed. In fact i had the exact same problem which i didnt fix and when i delete the DEFAULT Main Popup.pop and restart HM it completely deletes that file but the popup and notes then work.

Can you try once more and if it dosent work then can we arrange a teamviewer session so i can have a look

Suerte
08-12-2008, 02:05 PM
It was showing t in the title bar in hm, but I think you were right that it was not installed correctly. When I ran the latest t update the first time, i did not check run as admin before i extracted the update.

Now that I have done it, it looks like it did recreate the main popup. Although I cannot test it just yet because FTP is down, I think it should work because the stats are actually there and not blank. TY for your help sir.

Suerte
08-12-2008, 03:35 PM
just tested. works perfect. ty