PDA

View Full Version : Filters still applied to Tournament Winnings tab

SuperSized
08-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Come on .... the filters are STILL not applied to "Tournament Winnings" tab. The result is that HM2 crashes when it tries to draw the graph for many thousands of games. Speaking of which, the graph should be drawn in a more efficient manner. I don't need to see every up and down over 20k of games, I want to see the general trend or direction.

udbrky
08-04-2011, 05:45 PM
We are working on the issue of applying filters to the graphs in tournaments.

please upload a log when you get a crash so we can see what is causing it.

Are you saying to have a wider range between points on the graph?

SuperSized
08-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Yes, definitely drop the number of points in the graph when the number get large. Put a constraint of say 500 points per graph (or whatever looks good, which would significantly speed up loading time. You can always redraw the graph when you add a zoom feature.

The error report feature is broken for me for a while now. Is it perhaps a dark theme issue? It just says it times out after a few seconds. I noticed that is doesn't crash the PC, HM2 is unresponsive for a few minutes while it draws the graph. If I leave it to it's own devices, it seems to draw the graph eventually.

udbrky
08-04-2011, 06:18 PM
The error reporting is being investigated. I will add that to the list of graph suggestions.