PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats going crazy on table

Flane1
08-04-2011, 03:37 PM
hello
i bought the holdem manager small stakes and everything is fine except this:
the HUD stats are going crazy on the table(PokerStars). it's impossible to play with this bug.
the stats of 1 players moves to another one and then goes back and same with other stats they just keep jumping around.
and here's the weird part, when i used the 15 day trial version on the same computer it worked fine.
i have the latest version 1.11.07b and windows xp.
any idea's?
thx

Patvs
08-04-2011, 09:56 PM
Setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Flane1
08-05-2011, 08:02 AM
hi
it didnt work... i set the seating prefernces for 6 players to seat 5 on holdem manager and seat 5 on Pokerstars.
i DIDNT mean that for example the stats of player "Flane1" are near player "X" and the stats of player "Y" are near player "Z". it's just that the stats are like multiplying themselfs, jumping atround the table and then the multiplied stats are dissapearing after a few seconds, and then it happens again over and over.
i tried changing the screen scrape method from DWM to the other 2 and it still isnt working....
like i said i didnt have that problem when i used the 15 day trial on the same computer.

Patvs
08-05-2011, 08:33 PM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

Flane1
08-06-2011, 12:05 PM
hello
leave that problem.. yesterday i used holdem manager on my laptop and it worked fine.
today i tried using it on my laptop and it just wont import hands! it imports the 1st hand from prefetch and then when i start playing hands it doesnt import them! i didnt change anything from yesterday...
it's very frustrating i payed 55$. yes i have the latest version....
it doesnt matter it worked yesterday why not today?...

Patvs
08-07-2011, 06:07 AM
Is PokerStars actually saving the handhistories?
Check your auto-import folders settings, if the correct folder is selected.

Can you attach your holdemmanager.config file?

Flane1
08-09-2011, 07:14 AM
yes the correct folder is selected... programfiles/rvg software/holdem manager/importing/ HEM data + subfolders.
i can add the config with both "Autorate" and "Preflopranges" or i can add them seperetley to the auto import folders.
tried all 3 options still isn't working.

netsrak
08-09-2011, 08:40 AM
Thats not the folder where Stars writes his handhistories, its an internal folder.

Please check where the stars client writes the hands - it may be necessary to use a new folder like c:\stars.hands. Add this folder to the HM auto-import settings and try again.
In general: Stars writes files to a folder and the HM auto-import needs to be configured to read from this folder. Otherwise the Hud during the game will not work.