PDA

View Full Version : Boss Media - svenska spel - currency

iapetus
08-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Playing on Svenska Spel - I see new hands are now imported in swedish currency, kr.

Can I re-import old hands some how in kr?

Sarek
08-04-2011, 12:59 PM
Yes, you can. But you need to purge olds first.

iapetus
08-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Ops,
I purged some hands and tried to re-import them from the HMarchive, but they seem to be gone from that place too. (?)
Guess I should have taken a backup of HMarchive before purging?. Are they gone forever?

Patvs
08-04-2011, 09:59 PM
Purging deletes them from the handhistory-index in the PostgreSQL database.
It doesn't delete them from the archive folder.

Did you use a different archive folder before?
Are the hands still in your import folder?
Do you have a .backup of your database before you purged the hands, so you can export them?

iapetus
08-05-2011, 01:38 AM
I deleted some hands using "Delete marked hands" in HM and then I tried purging a few hands using the purge tool. In both cases the hands seems to be gone from the HMarchive. They dont reappear after I import from HMarchive. (Im working with the latest month so I dont think I'm making a silly mistake.)
The files from Boss is in .xml right? I can see that this months folders in HMarchive have .xml-files still. I confirmed that the archive still has the same number of files and size after purging hands.

I have not used a different archive folder. Just default (HMArchive).
I don't have a .backup from before purging.

So the question is, how do I re-import these hands? :)

iapetus
08-05-2011, 01:57 AM
When I try to re-import this months hands from HMArchive, it says Found 0 files to import. But I can actually see that the folders are full with hand-histories. Strange....

Patvs
08-05-2011, 03:31 AM
Copy them to a different folder. Then reimport them.

If that fails, create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
And reimport them.

iapetus
08-05-2011, 04:52 AM
Ok thanks alot. Creating a new folder path everytime worked.
Thanks!:cool: