PDA

View Full Version : minted (everleaf) no data after import

deathcard71
08-04-2011, 10:08 AM
i haven't used HEM in months so sry for the noob question. i just auto-imported about 100 tournaments. the files are in HMArchive but i have no data in HEM. what am i doing wrong?

edit: ok, i added hero name and now see some data but info is not correct. is their a problem with HEM reading minted poker HH/tourney results?
or am i doing something wrong?

Sarek
08-04-2011, 12:54 PM
Everleaf poker client don't writes any prize info in history file.
So you have to enter it manually.

deathcard71
08-04-2011, 12:58 PM
Everleaf poker client don't writes any prize info in history file.
So you have to enter it manually.

thx for the reply. will this be fixed in the near future?

Sarek
08-04-2011, 01:02 PM
How? If there is no info in files poker client writes - where HM can get this info?
Ask Everleaf support to change their software. When (and if) they will do this - we will react.

deathcard71
08-04-2011, 01:17 PM
How? If there is no info in files poker client writes - where HM can get this info?
Ask Everleaf support to change their software. When (and if) they will do this - we will react.

oh sry, miss understood. i will suggest it to them.

deathcard71
09-07-2011, 07:49 PM

sharkscope seems to track results on most of the games. if they can get results then you would think HEM could also...
i don't expect anything will be done with hem1 but maybe with hem2?

Patvs
09-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Sharkscope either scans the tables, or just buys/receives the results from Everleaf.

HoldemManager relies on the handhistory files. Some sites include a separate summary file with the info (buyin info, finish position, $Won, etc.) or write this info directly to the handhistory file. This method won't change in HM2 (complying with the rules and regulations of the pokersites, that only allow tracking software if the data comes from the player itself), so unless Everleaf starts writing more info to the handhistory files there is no fix for this.