PDA

View Full Version : Table Scanner - Stars - What am I missing

mattsim23
05-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Hello

The scanner does not display any scores on pokerstars. What I am doing wrong ? I have selected .10/.25 only, 6max and all the format boxes are clicked. Any ideas ?

It also appears to display stats occasionally; by that i mean only for a couple of tables and i have no more than 15 hands on just a few players.

For instance, for a particualr table it only has stats for 1 player - on the other 5 it has 0 hands on them. I presume thats because i have perhaps played with them in the past?

The 'Important Notes' are will not be displayed for stars, so perhaps I didnt do something I had to ?

you can see the pic attached. Can some1 please help me ? thnx

Mr_Snood
05-13-2009, 05:17 AM
Hello

The scanner does not display any scores on pokerstars. What I am doing wrong ?

There is no default scoring system available yet.
You can create your own one in the "score" section or wait till we add a default one.

It also appears to display stats occasionally; by that i mean only for a couple of tables and i have no more than 15 hands on just a few players.

For instance, for a particualr table it only has stats for 1 player - on the other 5 it has 0 hands on them. I presume thats because i have perhaps played with them in the past?

It can only display the statistics of players that you have played in the past,
or that you have hands about in your database.

The 'Important Notes' are will not be displayed for stars, so perhaps I didnt do something I had to ?

Sorry, what's 'Important Notes'?